Tuesday 19 June 2007

WOMAN OF THOUGHT! FUNNY, HUH?

This landed in my inbox from a friend of mine. I think it may make someone's day.

One morning the husband returns after several hours of
fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not
familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the
boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors,
and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up
alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am.
What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't thats
obvious?")
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm
reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know
you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you
in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual
assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game
warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all
I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely
she can also think.

4 comments:

  1. Dude,you don't know me but I know you. for your info am the type that reads a lot and can therefore you know what.....as you so exasperatingly put it!nasty nasty how dare you? and am watching you....from a not so far distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuuuuuuuuuh! What have i brought on to myself!? Shuuuuderrrrr!

    Thanks for the comment anyway. Keep visiting the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mess with a woman period.

    ReplyDelete