Saturday 16 June 2007

THE RETURN OF THE SOCCER MADNESS!

This blogger wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over soccer. I always tell my soccer fanatic friends that even if, by God's grace the World Cup were to be held in my town of resident, i would have to go on vacation to keep away from all that madness.

However, as a blogger willing to have traffic go up in the site, i wouldn't miss a chance to have the fanatics read this. The new Premier League Timetable is out here
Notable also is the news that DSTV
will only broadcast 20% of the matches while a new entrant into the Kenyan Market GTV will show 80% of them.

Due to my soccer foolishness which i wear like a badge of honour, am yet to understand which matches will be screened by who and when. I also cant envisage the effect that will have on the soccer craze fanatics!

GTV advert says '8 Live Barclays Premier League Matches Weekly!'

No comments:

Post a Comment