Monday 13 August 2007

ROVE QUITS!

It seems that the Bush administration cookie is still crumbling. With Carl Rove, the master architect of the administration quitting, it looks like the end of the beginning of party has not only began, but is still on.

Here is the real story:

Monday, August 13, 2007; 4:57 AM

WASHINGTON - Karl Rove, a political adviser to U.S. President George W. Bush and a lightning rod for anger among Democrats, will leave the White House at the end of this month, Rove told the Wall Street Journal.

"I just think it's time," Rove said in an interview with the newspaper published on Monday.

"There's always something that can keep you here, and as much as I'd like to be here, I've got to do this for the sake of my family."


Article in washingtonpost.com blogged here by assidous

1 comment:

  1. Sad that's all I can say. He is an inspiration to many. You do not have to agree with his fuzzy maths but he is a genius.

    ReplyDelete